At Armaflo, we are 100% committed to completing every delivery to perfection. Wherever your site is in the country we will do our utmost to get it there on the date you have specified. With 100% of our essential lines in stock, 100% of the time. We have a fleet of dedicated vans that complete 70% of our deliveries. Our loyal logistics partners deliver the other 30%, especially for the further-flung delivery areas.
We are a ‘source of certainty’, and we understand all the pressures that are likely to arise on site, we don’t make any excuses, and we make sure there are no delayed despatches and no unexpected backorders!
Our delivery service is the best around! All in-stock orders that are placed before 3:30 PM will be delivered the next day. With a small amount of carriage added, we can also get your next-day order to you on an AM or a Pre 10:30 AM delivery service. For 70% of the orders delivered on our own van, the delivery contact will get a text the night before the delivery is made to confirm a time slot. They will receive another text message an hour before the delivery is made, to ensure they are ready to accept the order when it arrives.
Timed Deliveries also feature in our extensive list of can-do’s. If you are on a strict site where all deliveries must be booked in and completed within a strict time limit, we can achieve this for you. All you need to do is speak to our friendly team when placing your order. They will get this completed to perfection in full, and on time.
All our drivers are highly trained and will meet you on-site with a friendly attitude. If there are any questions or concerns they will be happy to assist you where they can.
We offer next-day delivery to almost anywhere in the UK. However, there is a 3 – 5-day service for the Scottish Highlands, the Isle of Man, and the Isle of Wight. The map below shows our delivery area and the carriage charges for the different delivery times.
For any more information please feel free to get in touch by email or call us on 0113 2567211.